Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blue Cheese Dip


This is just something I mix together when I have to bring something for a party. I usually have the ingredients lying around. Just grab a box of crackers to go with it and people just go nuts. Spinach dip is wonderful but nobody is surprised by it anymore. The same goes for jalepeno artichoke dip. If you're coming to my house I would love either of those additions but sometimes it's nice to have something different. This tangy, flavorfull dip could also go great with buffalo wings or tenders.

1/2 cup of mayo
1 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese (I recommend Maytag or Pt. Reyes Blue)
1 tsp black pepper
the juice of 1/2 a lemon
2 sliced green onions
a handfull of chopped parseley
1 crushed clove of garlic

Throw all of it into a food processor and you've got it. Add salt to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment